Thursday, February 17, 2011

                                             I AM BACK


Hello All,
after a long gap with no news and no release,I'm back on full speed.Well,its been a crazy time.I wrote a few articles for the local newspaper and magzine,travelled with my kid and my husband for a couple of weeks.During this time, as you may have noticed, I pretty much stopped blogging. Sorry, I’ll do my best to get back in the saddle now that I’m home.

Back on track

And now friends… I am back on track.
Starting today I will resume the regular posting schedule whenever possible… Please understand that I do not let my writing interfere with my day job, so I may miss a posting day here and there… but not often.
Also, remember that I am always looking for solid guest articles, so if you would be interested… shoot me an email on shwetajain2305@gmail.com.



CHEERS!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment