Tuesday, August 12, 2014

LIFE......As it goes on!!!!



After the tragic incidence in my life,many times i sat down with my mind full of thoughts to pen down......but as soon as i started writing i felt a storm of emotions,good enough for failing to write.
But finally i have braved and i am here,writing once again.

Just like that,on a rainy morning,after sending ashita to school,feeling low and remembering how it was until last year,everything happy and joyful....

Today again the weather is the same,even the rains and its smell but life has changed beyond imagination.
You never know how much you really believe anything until its the truth and infront of you.

It will be almost nine months now when ASHISH left us.His sudden demise was a shock wave for me with two little kids.Life has taught me how to live and move ahead as there was no option for looking back.
Keeping myself on track and taking care of the kids,giving them what they deserve is the only aim in life.Now playing the dual role of a mother as well as a father its more important to gather strength,stamina and power to move forward and plan a new journey.....which begins now.
As they say....life goes on.....!!!

One more thing that i am trying to get back once again is my love for drawings or say making charts and posters.I did a lot in my college days and haven't much lately so i thought why not.Now just hope i dont fail of this bandwagon.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment