Saturday, May 21, 2011

FOR A NEW ME-- DAY 4


This morning as I was out for my regular walk something amazing happened.Both my friends who accompany me daily for the walk had some compliments for me.Although they see me everyday they noticed the glow on my skin.Yes I was shining at the early hour of the day without a bath ofcourse.This did not happened overnight but in these four days.The diet is showing its effects by cleansing the system and detoxification.

DAY 4

This is the day for bananas and milk.You will eat as many as 8 bananas and 3 glasses of milk.This can be combined with the special soup in limited quantities.

Although you are allowed to have 8 bananas but you will wonder that you cannot eat that much.5 to 6 bananas in a day will stuff you.This diet on the fourth day will provide the sodium and potassium content which you may have missed in the last days.You will definitely notice the loss of desire for sweets.And you will be surprised how easy this day will go.


Do not forget your water intake to be no less than 10 glasses.Other fluids you can take include are herbal tea(no milk),coffee without milk and sugar(black coffee),lemon water.

Cravings will be gone by tomorrow if not yet.Keep yourself motivated to lose those extra kilos.


CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment