Friday, May 20, 2011

FOR A NEW ME—DAY 3


As the second day passed so did the pressure of being underestimating my self confidence whether I’ll be able to continue or quit the program. I talked to my husband twice in the day and wanted to tell him about my diet program.But just did not even let him get the hint cause its going to be a real surprise for him.He’ll be more happy when he sees me,I wanted to see that expression on his face.


There were a few times in the day when I was craving for something spicy and salty,but then the WONDER SOUP worked for me really well.I had a full bowl of soup with all the vegetables I could have added to it.As the soup consists of vegetables in the solid form and if you do not like it that way,you can put it in a blender and make broth.Which ever way you want your vegetables its totally your choice.This is the advantage of the diet.If preferred you can cook you vegetables and add seasonings like salt,pepper,green chillies,garlic and herbs.


DAY 3
Here comes day three.Its all fruits and vegetables day for you.Any amount any type is acceptable.What you need to still restrict is banana and potatoes.
Potatoes are not allowed on day three as you get your carbohydrates from the fruits.Now the system is prepared to start burning excess kilos.you may still have cravings but they will start diminishing by day four.

All those who are following this are most welcomed to post comments and queries.I am here to answer all
Be prepared for Day 4.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment