Sunday, May 22, 2011

FOR A NEW ME—DAY 5


Finally one more day passed away.There was a great feeling of fulfillment and liking that I am looking fabulous(this is what my friends have been saying).It feels so great to be noticed all the time.I still hiding my secret from them,and I know they are not the net-friendly one’s who can read my blog and know about the trick.Anyways I am going to tell them but after I am done with plan.

In the morning when I stood on my weighing machine,I was stunned to see a good loss of 3 kgs,jumped up so high.I wanted to share it with someone right away.I was desperate to tell this but you know what time did I weigh myself it was at 6am and that is before the walk.Nobody would have entertained my call at this early hour.So I just got ready and was out for walk with more enthusiasm and zeal to lose more at end of the 7th day.

DAY 5

Day five is a feast day.Today you can gorge yourself with 1cup of boiled rice(preferably brown rice),white rice will also be fine.Also today you will have atlest 6-7 tomatoes in the raw form.For today you will also increase you water intake from 10 to 12 glasses.This will help to cleanse your system from the excess URIC ACID you will be producing.

Brown rice is for  iron and protein whereas tomatoes will provide you with digestion and fibre.Lots and lots of water will purify you system.There is no need to eat all the rice if you don’t want but have your tomatoes
.
By keeping fit and gaining wellness,you can further excel beyond excellence!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog...Its interesting stuff!1

    ReplyDelete