Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FOR A NEW ME

As my husband is abroad for a few days now,i thought of giving him a surprise when he is back home.After thinking about a lot of things,i planned to give him a new ME.
Next thing on board was HOW?So planned to lose a few extra kilos for him(and for myself too).As he is coming back in a week's time, so i am following a 7 day diet plan.Although i hv started the plan and its my second day today,sharing with all my freinds would be a delight.Even if anybody wants to join me for these seven days we can keep a check on each others diet and the weight loss achieved.This is a program for a target weight loss somewhere between 4 to 7kgs.
It will also improve your attitude and emotions because of its systematic cleansing effects.The effectiveness of this 7 day plan is that the food eaten burn more calories than they give to the body.So lets get down for the feeling of well-being and flush all impurities out of your system.
During all these 7 days you must drink atleast 10 glasses of water each day.Flavour the water with lemon if  you like it that way.

DAY 1
All fruits except bananas and mangoes.All fruits you want and in any amount.I suggest you to have lots of watermelon and cantaloupe(kharbooz).The key to remember is that if you are hungry at any time,then you are not following the diet correctly.
Day 1 will prepare your system for the upcoming program.only source of nutrition is fresh fruits,which provides everything to sustain life except variety.
Dont forget to check your weight on the first day,so that you know what have you acheived.

I am all set for myself,and i hope others to join me.I will update each day's diet regularly.you guys can post me if any queries.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment