Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FOR A NEW ME—DAY 7



 YIPEEE!!!!!!!

Here comes the last day and I have done a prize-winning job for myself.But this for me does not mean having a festival time eating everything and anything.Celebration is still there,may be in some other form like going for a movie,or shopping,and ofcourse like any other  women I will love to do both the things.

Another important thing to share is my husband is coming tomorrow after a long gap of ten days.And I am eager to hear from Him.My day will be a special one as I’ll be celebrating my birthday tomorrow(a day later).I have lost a satisfactory weight of 4kgs till today.Of course a regular physical activity for atleast 30 minutes daily will help me maintain the lost kilos.

DAY 7

For this day you can consume brown rice 1 cup,all the vegetables you want to have and a glass of fresh fruit juice.
You have your system under control and it should thank you for cleaning and flushing you just gave it.

Tomorrow morning you will be 4-7kgs lighter than one week ago.If you desire further weight loss,you can repeat the program again.But make sure that there is a break of 10-15 days before you start it again.Find your way to a new beginning.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment