Monday, May 23, 2011

FOR A NEW ME—DAY 6



It’s a new day ,it’s a new life,it’s a new feeling….I was singing this song throughout the day!!!!
Another day passed with no worries ,no tension at all.I am happy for myself.

Day six was a bit busy day for me.I had guests at home,made a whole lot of dishes at home.There were no cravings as I stuffed myself with vegetable soup and salad before preparing food for them.Also I made some tomato rice  for them which were for me too.
While every body had lunch I also joined them with a bowl of rice and salad so my guests did not even come to know that I was on a diet.Here is the diet for day six for all those following it.


DAY 6

Today is another day for vegetables and 1 cup boiled rice.Again you can have any amount of wonder soup and salads,but limit your rice to 1 cup only.If you want you can prepare your rice withsome flavor or by adding vegetables to it.make tomato rice,jeera rice or veg biryani but remember to add oil less than a teaspoon.

By day six you system is clean and weight loss is at its peak.This day is similar to day 5 and all your iron,protein and fibre is gained through rice and vegetables.There would be a total difference in the way you looked on day one.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment